• Plans and executes all web, SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies and business needs.
• Be in charge of design and production of all material from concept, layout design, print production and quality control.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure each design meets the required specifications.
• Managed multiple jobs simultaneously.
• 1-year experience working in a relevant field or entry-level are welcome.
• 22 – 33 years old
• Experience in content management and/or social media management.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• Highly creative and analytical in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Able to converse in English & Bahasa Malaysia .
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & In-Design. (AutoCAD + point)
• Able to adapt into fast paced working environment.
• Work independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated, responsible and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Has a strong visual sense and creative overall trait.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Well-organized and a good team player.
• Sharp attention to details.
Year Experience : 1
Job type: Full-time
Location: Bukit Baru, Melaka
Salary: RM1500 – RM2500 (negotiable based on skills)
Kindly email your resume & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic design | social media | media advertising | copy-writing | strategic planning l webmaster