- Handle incoming RFO/Tender assigned by BD Manager
- Attend site visit, tender briefing and tender interview.
- Prepare Technical and Commercial submission document for all tender.
- Compile costing and tender site information for the tender pricing purpose.
- Propose tender Strategy, plan and costing for Manager to review & finalization.
- Prepare and convene meeting with other department regarding tender preparation.
- To conduct internal kick-off meeting once get LOA from client.
- To define the business risk and prepare Risk Assessment Table (RAT).
- Candidate must posses at least Certificate/Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Must have own transport.
- Experience in Infrastructure / Electrical Industry.
Year Experience : 5
JATI Tinggi Holding Sdn. Bhd. is a diversified group with business interests in Power Cable & Infrastruture Construction.
Our Vision - To Be The Top Player in Infrastructure Industry in Malaysia.
Our Mission - Building & Connecting A Better Future!
- Building Infrastructure and human characters.
- Connecting the facilities to all areas;
- Employee connecting each others with love and care.
- Bring convenience and comfort to mankind;
- Material and spiritual happiness for employee.