- Supports and provides input to develop strategies; goals and objectives specific to project execution at each project phase.
- Oversees project activities, functions and resource use.
- Identifies required resources to implement project strategies and achieve project goals.
- Develops and manages project plans and schedules; scopes of work.
- Transition project management and engineer activities from design to construction phase and construction to completion phase.
- Manage project deliverables and resource allocation to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Assist with the production, management and maintenance of structured cabling system standards and specifications.
- Develop design/construction documents, project budgets, customer proposals, coordination with system vendors, monitor and inspect work performed.
- Mitigates risk on behalf of the company.
- Assumes financial responsibility for project including accurate, timely and relevant reporting to stakeholders.
- Facilitates invoice payments from clients and to subcontractors·
- Reviews subcontractor billing.
- Prepares client and subcontractor change orders, monitors, controls and reports on the financial performance of projects.
- Drafts subcontracts and purchase agreements
- Monitors and proofs change issue log
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Masters in Electrical Power/Energy/Telecommunication or other related field.
- Candidates must have at 5 years of project experience working in the construction industry or related field.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to schedule software, preferably Primavera (P6)
- Experience in project management and estimating of structured cabling systems specifically for TNB.
- Experience working with General Contractors, Consultants, Engineers and End Users.
- Familiarity with various system manufacturer’s product lines.
- Highly developed organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to build new business with strong presentation and closing skills.
Year Experience : 5
JATI Tinggi Holding Sdn. Bhd. is a diversified group with business interests in Power Cable & Infrastruture Construction.
Our Vision - To Be The Top Player in Infrastructure Industry in Malaysia.
Our Mission - Building & Connecting A Better Future!
Building: - Building Infrastructure and human characters.
Connecting: - Connecting the facilities to all areas;
- Employee connecting each others with love and care.
Better Future: - Bring convenience and comfort to mankind;
- Material and spiritual happiness for employee.