Civil & Structure Drafter
We are looking for a self-motivated draftsman who can work alongside with Engineers at our company. The draftsman will form part of the company’s operations team, and should be comfortable working at on a computer terminal. You will usually work at Head Quarters and may involve limited travelling to the project sites for purpose of preparing as-built drawings.
To be successful as a draftsman, you should stay up-to-date with new drafting software and advancements. An exceptional draftsman will demonstrate impeccable attention to detail and have sound knowledge of the discipline they draft for.
- Diploma in engineering or architecture.
- Qualified from a technical college with certificate in engineering drafting also acceptable.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CAD).
- Ability to draw manually favorable and in BIM/3D drafting is an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
Year Experience : 3
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical, shop and as-built drawings (reinforcement).
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CAD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and take-off from drawings (BBS).
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the operations team.
- Ensuring final drawings are compliant with project requirements.