Kuala Lumpur, WP kuala Lumpur
The ideal candidate for this role must possess superior coding skills, excellent communication, high concentration levels, good task management and superior problem solving and critical thinking skills. Essentially, the outstanding Computer Programmer must enhance the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of systems, resolve errors and design programs that are customized to organization’s need.
- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Coding and Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Designing and testing computer structures.
- Troubleshooting system errors.
- Writing computer instructions.
- Managing database systems.
- Maintaining operating systems.
- Editing source-code.
- Profiling and analysing algorithms.
- Implementing build systems.
- Providing tech support.
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
- Track record of successful application development
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
- Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Visio)
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- One to three years of experience in software development
- Proven experience with OOP languages (Java, C++, VB.NET)
- Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies a plus
- End user oriented.
- Expert IT skills.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Java, C++, SQL, C#, and HTML experience.
- Aptitude for learning new technology.
- Deadline driven.
- Superior communication skills.
Year Experience : 2