Sales & Marketing Executive
Kuala Lumpur, WP kuala Lumpur
Vacancy: 2 post
We are looking for a passionate Sales & Marketing Executive to join our sales team. The Sales & Marketing Executive's responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. The ideal candidate for this role is to drive a company’s product and service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports. The candidate has strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills.
Sales & Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
Sales & Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Year Experience : 2